Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall is here!


We love having fall finally here! Except for the fact that Brittany is sick and we've each taken our turns being sick as well, it's been a lot of fun. Even though she's sick, she's been a super cute girl lately. She has gotten over her colicky, crying all of the time - whichhas been a problem for quite a while. One day she woke up and decided to be darling!

We had our primary program last Sunday, and I had her with me through the rest of church while I did sharing time. She hadn't had a nap that morning, which is usually a recipe for disaster, but she was a little doll the entire time!

For my birthday (which was a while ago) We got to help Jared go hunting for part of it. I had just gotten my new camera and I had a lot of fun trying it out.

Sam was so excited to help daddy "Catch" a deer. too bad we didn't see anything. But we did have a lot of fun!

Sam loves these pictures, and always likes to see the picture of Sammy in the flowers (leaves).


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! What kind of camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Nikon Coolpix with 12 megepixels and a bunch of features. I've had a lot of fun with it so far. It's worlds better than anything I've ever used before. And I can finally take video!

    ReplyDelete